By | November 8, 2021
Randy Lovelace of Paragon Independent Insurance Agencies introduces the Hello Woodlands Nonprofit of the Month, Operation Pets Alive, and interviews Sue Woody, Volunteer and Event Coordinator, and Jane Holman, Board of Directors Secretary.
Watch our video interview below!
ABOUT Operation Pets Alive
Operation Pets Alive is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization striving to elevate Montgomery County to a No-Kill community through innovative programs that raise community awareness, reduce the number of dogs and cats that enter our shelters, and increase the number of dogs and cats that leave our shelters alive.
Operation Pets Alive provides and runs innovative programs such as:
- Flight for Life – Transport at risk animals to no-kill partners
- TNR – Trap, Neuter, and Return feral cats
- Public S/N – Provide low cost spay/neuter options
- Pups on Trucks – Transport at risk animals to no-kill partners
- Adopt – Adopt, don’t shop! Bring home a new pet today! Learn how to adopt plus available dogs and cats here
- Foster – Help a homeless pet find their forever family
As a private, non-profit organization, Operation Pets Alive relies solely on the assistance of caring and hard-working volunteers in all of their programs. If you’ve got time, talent, passion and skills for helping OPA save pets, you can make a difference in the lives of homeless pets in our community. Learn more about how to volunteer, foster an animal, make a donation, and more at https://operationpetsalive.org/volunteer/
Discover and attend upcoming events by visiting the Operation Pets Alive calendar at https://operationpetsalive.org/events/
- Saturdays – Pet Adoptions at Local PetSmart and Petco locations (see website)
- November 14 – National Adoption Week
- November 17 – Puppies and Pinot at Dogtopia
- November 30 – Giving Tuesday
- December 4 – Crafts & Critters Winter Event
- Holiday Gift Wrapping at The Woodlands Mall
Learn more about Operation Pets Alive at https://operationpetsalive.org/
ABOUT RANDY LOVELACE
To learn more about Randy Lovelace, his “Referral for a Cause” program to help local nonprofit organizations, and of Paragon Independent Insurance Agencies, please call (281) 298…….